No one can deny the fact that advances in www.webroot.com/safe technology, as well as the advent of the internet, have made people’s lives easier than before. Everything has gone digital, from shopping to financial transactions. To complete these transactions, users need to put their personal and confidential information on separate websites, which is becoming a way for hackers to steal your data or even corrupt your device.
To deal with this situation, webroot.com/safe Secure Anywhere has come to the rescue. Webroot provides several security solutions that can be installed on single or multiple devices. If you are using any of the Webroot security software or antivirus on different devices and want to set different permissions on it, then you need to follow a specific set of instructions.
Setting different permissions will help you to grant or restrict a particular user’s access to certain tasks. The settings will also help protect your device from malware and virus attacks that attempt to change antivirus settings without telling you. To change Webroot SecureAnywhere access settings, follow the instructions below:
- Access www.webroot.com/safe SecureAnywhere and click on the Advanced Settings option available in the upper-right corner
- Under the Settings panel, hit Access Control
- To change the settings, simply select or deselect the checkbox next to it
- After that, click on Save
- it’s done!
If you are unable to find any of the access control settings, call the Webroot Subscription support team at the www.webroot.com/safe Security subscription toll-free number. An expert will provide you with the right solution immediately.
The following is a list of access control settings:
- Enable Password Protection – By enabling this, only authorized users with the password can make any changes
- Password – After enabling password protection, type the password
- Repeat password – After enabling password protection, re-enter the password
- Protection against process termination – Enabling this control access will prevent users and programs from terminating any process
- Protect against process tampering – Enabling this control access will prevent users and programs from changing any process behavior
- Allow un-installation by non-admin users — With this permission, you can use antimalware tools, regardless of the fact that you are logged in as an administrator user.
Hide keycode on screen – Enable to hide keycode or product key when displayed on the screen
- Allow access to advanced features by non-admin users – the permission enables you to use all the latest features regardless of whether you are signed in as an administrator user or not.
- Allow users to remove threats without a password – Allow users even when password protection is enabled!
If you would like any kind of assistance, Contact webroot helpline number